The Smart Buildings Center is excited to announce that registration for Smart Buildings Exchange 2022 is now open! The free, three-day virtual event to be held August 22-24 will explore the role of smarter buildings in a changing energy landscape through interactive conference sessions focused on topics including:
- Building electrification & decarbonization
- System integration & cybersecurity
- Smart technology’s role in improving ESG reporting
- IT/OT network design & interoperability
- Indoor air quality and occupant health & wellness
- The evolving buildings operation & maintenance workforce
- Optimizing buildings for hybrid work environments
Call for Speakers & Content
Do you have a suggestion for a dynamic speaker or topic with demonstrated application of smart technologies in buildings that should be considered for the SBX2022 agenda? If so, please send your ideas to Britton Rife. Any suggestions are appreciated!
In-Person Networking Events
In addition to the virtual conference sessions, regional in-person networking events featuring a livestreamed keynote address are being planned. If you are interested in hosting an in-person SBX networking event in your region, please contact Britton Rife to coordinate. Stay tuned for more details as plans are developed!
For more information about ways your organization or business can participate in the conference, please download our Sponsorship Prospectus or contact Stan Price for customized sponsorship/partnership opportunities.