The Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance has crafted an outstanding three-day agenda for Midwest Energy Solutions 2020. With 17 different panels, plenaries and workshops, you’ll learn:
- Strategies to engage trade allies
- How energy efficiency can foster innovation in meeting clean energy goals
- Why buildings, utilities, customers and energy efficiency need to interact with the modern grid
- Principles of market transformation
- How energy efficiency programs can work to improve health outcomes
- And much more!
Register today to join the conversation at MES 2020. Early-bird rates end December 13! Sign up today to get the lowest rate on this can’t-miss conference.