Jubilee Community Association in Lacey, WA, is seeking a full time PM Facilities Maintenance Assistant I. This position is Saturday – Wednesday, 1:00pm – 9:30pm and will assist with the day to day facilities operations, perform skilled preventative maintenance and repair consistently and on schedule. Responsibilities include ensuring that the property maintains an exceptional curb appeal by keeping the community grounds and building clean, properly maintained, and assisting with various repairs and installations, the set-up and breakdown of events and activities, light janitorial and other general maintenance duties. Resumes should be sent to: Rachel Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A successful Maintenance Assistant will possess superior customer service skills, strong attention to detail and general maintenance skills. Working knowledge of pool service/maintenance, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, electrical and experience using a pressure washer is desired. A high school diploma or equivalent preferred; trade school and/or military training a plus.
- High school diploma or GED, the ability to read, write and express information in English
- Pass background check
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification or willingness to obtain upon hire
- Ability to lift 75lbs on a regular basis
- General knowledge and proper usage of hand and power tools, both gas and electric
- Ability to use a ladder, crawl in confined areas, operate or repair of mechanical items and be walking/standing 90% of shift
- Work independently
- Ability to be on-call during off hours
- General computer knowledge and skills required (Excel, Outlook, Google)
Experience Level/Job Type
**Schedule requires weekend work days**
40 Hours per week, Saturday – Wednesday, 1:30pm – 9:30pm
DOE + benefits after 90 days