An upcoming webinar will discuss workforce training programs in energy assessment and management for the industrial and commercial buildings sectors. In this webinar, an international panel of experts will describe workforce training programs in their countries that facilitate greater energy management proficiency in industry and commercial buildings. Collectively, these programs provide a strong foundation to help companies and personnel in these sectors implement an energy management system (EnMS) and continually improve how they use their energy.
- Canada: Dollars to $ense energy management workshops
- Australia: Leadership & Change for Energy Efficiency in Accounting & Management
- South Africa: ISO 50001 auditor certifications
- United States: Certified Practitioners in Energy Management Systems credentialing program
You may register for the webinar and learn more here: https://cleanenergysolutions.org/training/training-workforces-to-promote-energy-management
Depending on your time zone, the webinar will take place on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 or Thursday, January 30.
- · Wednesday, January 29, 2014: Mexico: 1:00pm CST | USA & Canada: 2:00pm EST | Most European locations: 8:00pm CET | South Africa: 9:00pm SAST | Russia: 11:00pm MSK
- · Thursday, January 30, 2014: India: 12:30am IST | Japan: 4:00am JST | Korea: 4:00am KST | Australia: 6:00am AEDT
This webinar accompanies the recent release of this report, Knowledge and Skills Needed to Implement Energy Management Systems in Industry and Commercial Buildings. This report was developed by the Global Superior Energy Performance (GSEP) Energy Management Working Group (EMWG), of which I am a participant. The EMWG web page explains more about the EMWG and its activities in promoting energy management workforce training in industry and commercial buildings. Visit the blog, which will feature a post on EMWG workforce development in the near future.